The Granny's Garden Microgreen Kit contains these 3 Microgreen crops (one tray of each)
Seed - Contains Waltham 29 Broccoli Microgreen seeds, non-GMO.
Difficulty - This is one of the easiest Microgreens to grow.
Grow Time- They take 8 to 12 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - Has a distinctive broccoli and mild cabbage taste.
Nutrition - Broccoli is ranked #12 in the most nutritionally dense crop. One cup of broccoli contains 30.9 calories, Vitamin C (135% of DV), Vitamin K (116% of DV), Vitamin A (11% of DV), Folate (14% of DV), Vitamin B6 (8% of DV), and Potassium (8% of DV). (ref: Natural Living Ideas). Broccoli Microgreens also contain minerals, enzymes, 35% protein and chlorophyll. They help stimulate the immune system and have a tonic effect.
Seed - Contains Cabbage, Pak Choi non-GMO seeds.
Difficulty - Cabbage Microgreens are easy to grow. Level 1.
Grow Time - They take 8 to 12 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - It has a mild cabbage (Bassica) flavor.
Nutrition - Pak Choi Cabbage is ranked #2 for the most nutritionally dense crop. One Cup of Pak Choi has 9.1 calories, Vitamin A (63% of DV), Vitamin C (52% of DV), Vitamin K (40% of DV), Filate (12% of DV), Calcium (7% of DV), Vitamin B6 (7% of DV). (ref: Natural Living Ideas). Cabbage Microgreens are also rich in minerals and chlorophyll. It has more vitamin C than an orange and 3 times the vitamin C of Cilantro Microgreens.
Seed - Contains Dun Peas Microgreen, non-GMO seeds.
Difficulty - Peas Microgreens have a difficulty level of 2 - Intermediate. These seeds must be soaked & weighted after they are planted.
Grow Time - They take 6 to 12 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - They taste just like peas - sweet and delicious.
Nutrition - Pea Microgreens contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K as well as 38 minerals including Folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium and chlorophyll. They contain all essential Amino Acids and have 26% of the DV Protein. (ref: super charge foods).
MyGrow Microgreens have been growing Microgreens since 2016. The Instruction guides included in this kit, one for each type of Microgreen seed, are the procedures we use to grow our Microgreens. Some of these procedures have been developed by trial and error and others by fellow professional growers that we then tested with our own crops. Each type of Microgreen has its set of needs - what best makes each type of Microgreen seeds grow. Included in the instructions are pictures and detailed information for each step from seed to harvest. Become an expert on growing Microgreens in these reusable kits. Select Buy Now and get started - Easy, fun, nutritious and yummy!
Granny's Garden Microgreen Kit - Contents
- Three (3) packets of Non GMO Microgreen Seeds.
- Three (3) Instruction Guides - An instruction guide for each Microgreen seed type. Each seed type has it's own needs on how to best make it grow. Each guide is filled with tips and tricks for that specific type of seed.
- Troubleshooting Guide - Answers questions such as when to stop "top watering" and start "bottom watering", why a blackout dome is necessary, why apply weight to the seeds, or what to check if the Microgreens are not growing.
- One reusable (1) planting tray, (1) drip tray & (1) blackout dome. Can be used many times over to keep growing Microgreens.
- One (1) spray bottle for watering the Microgreens while in the Blackout stage of growth.
- 36 Microgreen Recipes - 12 recipes for each Microgreen type - Nutritious and fun!
Our goal is to help others learn how they can grow Microgreens in their own home. They are easy and fun to grow.
Granny's Garden Microgreen Kit - Reviews
Tammy Weilch 02/24/2020
- This was my first time growing Microgreens and it was great. I have a 9 year old who was excited to help water and check it each day. Just like it says, the Microgreens tasted just like the plant they are. I think by favorite was the Cabbage Microgreens. My son liked the Peas Microgreens. They real did taste just like Peas. One day from morning to night they grew an inch. My son was so excited about them. He would keep checking them constantly.
Add a Review