The Salad Ballad Microgreen Kit contains these 3 Microgreen crops (one tray of each)
Seed - Contains Arugula Slow Bolt Microgreen seeds.
Difficulty - Arugula Microgreens are easy to grow.
Grow Time - They take 6 to 10 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - It has a peppery taste that grows stronger the more it grows.
Nutrition - Arugula Microgreens are a natural super-food. They contain Folate, Iron, Copper and other minerals. High in Vitamin A, C and K.
Seeds - Contains Kale Dwarf Siberian seed.
Difficulty - Kale Microgreens are easy to grow.
Grow Time - They take 8 to 12 days to go from seed to harvest.
Taste - It has a sweet nutty flavor.
Nutrition - Kale ranks #10 in the most nutritionally dense crop. One cup of Kale contains33 calories, Vitamin K (684% of DV), Vitamin A (206% of DV), Vitamin C (134% of DV), Vitamin B6 (9% of DV), Manganese (26% of DV), Copper (10% of DV), Calcium (9% of DV), and Potassium (9% of DV). Also contains antioxidants, lutein, quercetin, kaempferol, and zeaxanthin. (ref: Natural Living Ideas)
Seeds - Contains Daikokn Radish seeds, non-GMO.
Difficulty - Radish Microgreens are easy to grow. Level 1.
Grow Time - They take 6 to 12 days to go from seed to harvest.
Taste - They taste just like radish.
Nutrition - Radishes are know as an energy food. One cup of radish contains 18 calories, Vitamin C (29% of DV), Folate (7% of DV), Vitamin B6 (4% of DV), Riboflavin (3% of DV), and Vitamin K (2% of DV). They also contain Calcium (3% of DV), Magnesium (3% of DV), Potassium (8% of DV), Manganese (3% of DV) and Copper (3% of DV). (ref: mutational data). The radish leaves (Microgreens) have 10 times more Vitamin C than the beet root. (ref: eating for energy).
MyGrow Microgreens have been growing Microgreens since 2016. The Instruction guides included in this kit, one for each type of Microgreen seed, are the procedures we use to grow our Microgreens. Some of these procedures have been developed by trial and error and others by fellow professional growers that we then tested with our own crops. Each type of Microgreen has its set of needs - what best makes each type of Microgreen seeds grow. Included in the instructions are pictures and detailed information for each step from seed to harvest. Become an expert on growing Microgreens in these reusable kits. Select Buy Now and get started - Easy, fun, nutritious and yummy!
Salad Ballad Microgreen Kit - Contents
- Three (3) packets of Non GMO Microgreen Seeds.
- Three (3) Instruction Guides - An instruction guide for each Microgreen seed type. Each seed type has it's own needs on how to best make it grow. Each guide is filled with tips and tricks for that specific type of seed.
- Troubleshooting Guide - Answers questions such as when to stop "top watering" and start "bottom watering", why a blackout dome is necessary, why apply weight to the seeds, or what to check if the microgreens are not growing.
- One reusable (1) planting tray, (1) drip tray & (1) blackout dome. Can be used many times over to keep growing Microgreens.
- One (1) spray bottle for watering the Microgreens while in the Blackout stage of growth.
- 36 Microgreen Recipes - 12 recipes for each Microgreen type - Nutritious and fun!
Our goal is to help others learn how they can grow Microgreens in their own home. They are easy and fun to grow.
Salad Ballad Microgreen Kit - Reviews
Jason Mier 08/15/2019
- I bought this kit for my wife and she loved it! The Microgreens grew fast and if I was to buy the same amount of Microgreens in a grocery, I think it would have cost me at least $40 a crop and the kit grew 3 crops. That's over $100 saved.My wife loves salad so she added the Microgreens every day to her salad. They are supposed to be extremely nutritious. She put some on my meat sandwiches for when I went to work and they tasted pretty good.
Add a Review