The Terrific Trio Microgreen Kit contains these 3 Microgreen crops (one tray of each)
Seeds - Contains Detroit Red Beet Microgreen seeds, non-GMO.
Difficulty - Beet Microgreens have a difficulty level of 2 - Intermediate. These seeds must be soaked & weighted after they are planted.
Grow Time - They take 12 to 28 days to go from seed to harvest. They can be picked after 10 days but usually are grown longer.
Taste - They have a pleasant earthy flavor similar to Beets or Swiss Chard.
Nutrition - Beet Greens are ranked #4 for the most nutritionally dense crop. One cup of beet greens contain 8.4 calories, Vitamin K (190% off DV), Vitamin A (48% of DV), Vitamin C (19% of DV), Potassium (8% of DV), Magnesium (7% of DV), Manganese (7% of DV), and Iron (5% of DV). (ref: Natural Living Ideas). Beet Microgreens also contains pectin the helps remove heavy metals from body.
Seed - Contains Sunflower Black Oil (Organic) seeds, non-GMO.
Difficulty - Sunflower Microgreens have a difficulty level of 2 - Intermediate. These seeds must be soaked & weighted after they are planted.
Grow Time- They take 7 to 10 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - Has a crunchy nutty flavor. A favorite of children and adults both.
Nutrition - Sunflower Microgreens are a great source of protein and an excellent source of vitamins A, B6, D, E and K. They also contain calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, niacin, phosphorus, and dietary fiber.
Seed - Contains non-GMO Wheatgrass seeds.
Difficulty - This is one of the easier Microgreens to grow but susceptible to mold if the soil is too damp. Level 2.
Grow Time- They take 8 to 14 days to grow from seed to harvest.
Taste - Has grassy bitter earthy taste.
Nutrition - Best used in juicing. Wheatgrass consists of 70% chlorophyll (dramatically alkalizes your body) and 30% vitamins and 92 trace minerals including potassium, fiber, iron, selenium and Vitamins: A, C, E & K.
MyGrow Microgreens have been growing Microgreens since 2016. The Instruction guides included in this kit, one for each type of Microgreen seed, are the procedures we use to grow our Microgreens. Some of these procedures have been developed by trial and error and others by fellow professional growers that we then tested with our own crops. Each type of Microgreen has its set of needs - what best makes each type of Microgreen seeds grow. Included in the instructions are pictures and detailed information for each step from seed to harvest. Become an expert on growing Microgreens in these reusable kits. Select Buy Now and get started - Easy, fun, nutritious and yummy!
Terrific Trio Microgreen Kit - Contents
- Three (3) packets of Non GMO Microgreen Seeds.
- Three (3) Instruction Guides - An instruction guide for each Microgreen seed type. Each seed type has it's own needs on how to best make it grow. Each guide is filled with tips and tricks for that specific type of seed.
- Troubleshooting Guide - Answers questions such as when to stop "top watering" and start "bottom watering", why a blackout dome is necessary, why apply weight to the seeds, or what to check if the microgreens are not growing.
- One reusable (1) planting tray, (1) drip tray & (1) blackout dome. Can be used many times over to keep growing Microgreens.
- One (1) spray bottle for watering the Microgreens while in the Blackout stage of growth.
- 36 Microgreen Recipes - 12 recipes for each Microgreen type - Nutritious and fun!
Our goal is to help others learn how they can grow Microgreens in their own home. They are easy and fun to grow.
Terrific Trio Microgreen Kit - Reviews
Tom Stahlbusch 08/5/2020
- This kit was a lot of fun. There are a few extra steps but I didn't have any troubles at all in growing the three trays. My five year old loves the Sunflower Greens. Put a little salt on the and you can munch on them like you are eating a chip. My wife liked the Beet Microgreens best - we added them to our salads.
Add a Review